- Work with children and young adults with autism under the direct supervision of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) by applying evidence-based behavior analytical techniques that increase functional communication, daily living and social skills
- Implement treatment plans created by BCBAs as well as communicating information to BCBAs in a timely manner to help refine plans
- Maintain accurate records of client performance/progress via data collection and clinical notes, while adhering to HIPAA laws
- Responsible for entering all session data and notes on a daily basis
- Prepare/create materials for upcoming sessions
- Patience, positivity, resilience
- Ability to deliver service in a manner that is fun, engaging, mindful, and authentic
- Ability to productively react to direction in real time
- Ability to adapt approach based on a client’s needs and profile
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of team members (clients, parents, BCBAs, etc.)
- Ability to move freely, quickly and frequently from a sitting (on the floor or in a chair) to standing position and to lift up to 25 lbs. routinely, able to keep a client safe physically (i.e, if a client bolts)
- Help clients de-escalate using Safety Care and prompting appropriate skills
- Other duties as assigned
$18-$25 dollars an hour to start depending on experience.
Benefits include 3 weeks PTO plus 8 paid holidays! Medical and dental.